Cheap Flights to Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Delhi? CheapTickets.sg compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Delhi. CheapTickets.sg is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Look for our low priced flights from major airports. Whether you are visiting family in your own country or abroad, CheapTickets.sg finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find CheapTickets.sg has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent CheapTickets.sg offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers.
Transportation from Delhi
Delhi, the capital city of India is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport located at about 15 km from the City center. A free shuttle service is provided between the two terminals that airport has. Indian Airlines, Jet Airways and Air India also operate a free shuttle service between the terminals for almost 24 hours a day. Information counters are situated in the Arrivals areas of both terminals. Buses and taxis are provided from the Airport to help passengers travel to the city center. Passengers can also opt for car rentals if willing to get in to the city center on their own.
Transportation from I. Gandhi Intl. Arpt. by Bus
Buses run from the Arrivals area of Terminal 2 to central Delhi via terminal 1, 24 hours a day. Buses take a journey time of about 50 minutes to reach the city center. Information counters are located in both the terminals to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: Ex-Serviceman's Air Link (Air-Conditioning Coach Service)
- Location: Outside Of the Arrivals Terminal 2
- Price: INR 50
- Ticket: Please Make Reservations At the Ex-Serviceman's Airlink Counter Inside the Arrival Terminal 2
- Time: 50 minutes
- Comments: This Service Covers All Major Hotels. Buses leave terminal 2 every 60mins
- Website: N/A
Transportation from I. Gandhi Intl. Arpt. on Taxi
Metered taxis and auto rickshaws are available from the airport to help passengers to get into the city. Delhi traffic police pre-paid taxi booths, located in the Arrivals areas of both terminals, issue vouchers for travel to the City. travellers are advised to retain the vouchers until reaching the desired destination.
- Name: Prepaid Taxi
- Location: Prepaid Taxi In the Arrivals Terminal. Proceed To the Counter Of the Delhi Traffic Police
- Price: INR 55-310
- Ticket: You Will Receive A Voucher With the Destination. You Will Be Asked To Hand It Over To the Driver When You Arrive At Your Destination
- Time: 50 Minutes to Downtown
- Comments: Flag fall at 15/- for first 3 Km and 8.50per Km. Night charges 25% of the fare.Luggage charges 10/- per piece except for shopping bags
- Website: http://www.airportsindia.org.in - Official Site
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you only a few minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Delhi on CheapTickets.sg!