Havana has much to offer. From the entertainment centres, the old city and not to forget the beautiful oldtimers. Check out the overview below before taking off to Havana !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 29˚C during the summer and 24˚C during the winter.
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUP). However, sometimes dollars and euros are also accepted.
- Language: The lingua franca in Cuba is Spanish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. On the website of the visa service the required and current information is listed.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.