Security & Privacy Information
Is my personal and credit card information safe?
CheapTickets.sg takes special effort to keep all your personal information, including your credit card numbers, secure.
- Your credit card number can only be transmitted over the Internet if your browser supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
- SSL encodes the information so that it is transmitted in a format that prevents eavesdropping or data theft.
- Once received by our secure server, your credit card number is never transmitted over the Internet again.
What's a cookie and what should I do about cookie warnings?
For CheapTickets.sg to best meet your needs, we use a standard feature of browser software, called a "cookie".
- A cookie is a small piece of data which is sent from a web server to a web browser and stored locally on the user's machine.
- The cookie is stored on the user's machine but is not an executable program and cannot do anything to the machine.
- To use all the features on our site, your browser must be set to accept cookies.
Do I need an email address in order to complete a booking on CheapTickets.sg?
We require that you provide an email address when completing a booking on CheapTickets.sg. This allows us to send you a booking confirmation and other correspondence related to your purchase.
How do I change/update my email address after making a booking?
To change or modify the email address associated with your booking, please call: +65 3158 2693 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Help