Explore Hong Kong in 24 hours
Experience the bright lights of the Avenue of the stars, the culinary dim sum delights and vibrant nightlife of hot spots like Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong! You can chose yourself what you want to experience in 24 hours… but I have picked a few of my favourite things to do- more like my perfect day.
– Take the Hong Kong Express from the airport to central Hong Kong in just 24 minutes- buy a return ticket for HK$285. By them online before you travel to save money.
– Sail on the Star Ferry across the harbour from Wanchai to TSIM SHA TSUI in Kowloon. From only HK$2.50, this is by far the cheapest thing to do in Hong Kong- that is if you take the public service and not the more expensive ‘cruises’
– Walk along the Avenue of the stars, Kowloon, just before 8pm to catch the magical Hong Kong light show, set to music (it can be very romantic…)
– For a taste of opulence, take a 10 minute walk from watching the light show to take a lift to the 30th floor of 8 Peking Street. There you will find the Aqua Spirit Bar – serving cocktails to the fabulous skyline view
– For a late night shop, wander up town in Kowloon to the Temple Street Night Market. It’s a theatre of random street artists and fake goods- it’s said that the best deals to have are in the shops behind the main stalls
– If you have enough energy take a taxi back over to the main island and ask for ‘Lan Kwai Fong’, the driver will know you are looking for a party and they are always good at recommending where is hot on the day you are there. Try La Bodega to dance the night away at a Latin tempo- and drink cheap shots!
– If you need straightening out the next morning head over to ‘The Peak’ at Victoria tpeak. Take the peak tram all the way to the top. I advise you to buy the ticket inclusive of the viewing gallery at Sky Terrace 428 to get the best view. Don’t waste your money at the overpriced restaurants in the tower, the building next door has plenty of cheap eats.
– Back at the tram station, take the short walk through to The Zoological and Botanic Gardens- the exhibits are all free- and the mammals are large.
– To finish off a perfect 24 hours in Hong Kong, take in an afternoon tea at The lounge at the Four Seasons Hotel, Central. From here, you can go straight back to the Express train to the airport- but I thoroughly recommend spending more than 24hrs in Hong Kong!
See more, do more, feel more with CheapTickets.sg!
To help you start your search, CheapTickets.sg has found great deals to a few of your favourite destinations!
What are you waiting for? Hurry over to CheapTickets.sg to grab these awesome deals now!